When are arrival and departure times ?
– For mobile homes or Eco-Lodge rentals: arrivals are from 4pm-departures before 10am on weekdays : and arrivals from 10am-departures before 5pm at weekends
– For pitches : arrivals from midday and departures before midday
What happens on arrival ?
On arrival, please leave your vehicle immediately outside the campsite and report to the reception desk to check in. This avoids congestion at the main gates.
– Have your rental confirmation or your customer reference details handy along with your deposit cheque for rentals
– The campsite will refuse access to persons not named on the booking form or if there are more people than the accommodation category is designed for.
– Please give us advance warning by phone or e-mail if arrival is delayed
– Payment methods accepted: cash, cheques and company holiday vouchers
How far is the beach from the campsite ?
– 400 meters away, providing that the planned footbridge is completed before summer 2018
– If not: 5min by bike, 20/25minutes by foot and 2 min by car
Is the swimming-pool heated ?
– The indoor pool, paddling pool and Jacuzzi are heated from April to September
– The outdoor pool is heated and open from the beginning of June to the beginning of September (and exceptionally in May, if the weather allows).
– The water slide splash pool is unheated (it’s just for landing in, not for extensive bathing)
How many people are allowed per pitch ?
Our fixed price includes a maximum of 6 people. Any extra persons will be charged 10€ per night
How many people do the mobile homes sleep ?
The number of persons is fixed according to accommodation category:
M-home MINI: 2 people/ QUATRO: 4 people/ FAMILY: 5 people/ XL : 6 people
There can be no extra persons in a MINI basic or an XL Confort
In other mobile home types, an additional person (including babies) will be charged at the rate of 9€ per night
How many does the Ecolodge sleep ?
5 people maximum. No additional persons allowed.
Are there shops near the campsite ?
Yes, the minimarket is the closest at 400 meters away (food, greengrocer, butchers, bread delivery, catering and newspapers and magazines)
Is there a grocery store on the campsite ?
Since the SPAR minimarket is so close, we just have daily bread delivered to the site from April to September.
Can you buy a meal on site ?
Yes. The snack bar/pizzeria serves food to take away or eat on site.
We also organize themed meals (e.g. Mussels and chips night).
Do the mobile homes have TV ?
Yes, all the “Confort” range of mobile homes have TV.
The others (“Basic”) range have an aerial socket for you to plug in your own set, at no extra cost.
How do you book ?
Bookings can be made online on our website or by post if you wish. Please call us if you need help with your booking.
Can you wear swimming shorts in the pools ?
No, only trunks or Speedos are allowed.
Are pets welcomed ?
Yes, but only on the pitches (one pet per pitch).
Pets aren’t allowed in the rental accommodation.
Do you accept camping-cars ?
Unfortunately, because there is so much sand on our pitches camping-cars are not admitted, just light vehicles.
Is the Snack bar always open ?
It opens in July-August 7 days a week.
It opens a few hours a day on the Spring bank holiday week-ends.
Is Wi-fi available everywhere on the campsite and is it free ?
Yes, there is Wi-Fi everywhere on the campsite but there is a small fee, it’s not free.
What payment methods do you accept ?
Credit cards or online transfers on our secured website.
At the front desk, we can only accept cash, cheques or holiday vouchers.
Do we need to bring anything when renting a mobile home ?
You will need to bring sheets and bathroom towels. Blankets, pillows and crockery are provided.
Mobile homes are all equipped with micro-wave oven and an electric coffee maker.
Are there any entertainments ? Are they included in the price ?
Yes, there are organized leisure activities during the summer break (July-August). They are free with the exception of aqua-cycle (as we have a limited number of bikes) and the boules contests because prizes are awarded.
Do visitors to the site have free access to the pool area ?
No, swimming pool regulations only permitt campsite customers access to the pool area.
Is there a children’s club?
Contact us about this! We hope to have something in place for the 2018 season.
Is the campsite supervised ?
Yes. We employ a night watchman from the beginning of July till the end of August.
During spring, there is always at least one campsite manager available around the clock.
Access to vehicles is securitised.
The campsite is equipped with CCTV.